- FOR SALE
- LOST & FOUND
- REAL ESTATE
- LEGAL NOTICES
- Racing Pigeons for sale. Reasonable price. Will help with breeding, loft, and learning to compete with local flyers. Great family hobby, contact Archie @ 805-223-1018 Local in Cedar City.
- Pet Adoption and Discount Micro-chip Clinic at Petsense, Saturday, Jan 20th from 12-4 PM. No appointment necessary. For Questions, contact Chelsie at 503-812-8778.
- I am offering a discount on residential home inspections for those who need it. $250.00 for an inspection- first five people thanks. 435-559-1790.
- Happy new year, I am offering a deal on residential inspections for the first 5 people you will get half off which is $150.00 out of $350.00
- 2006 Sebring Con’v. Lots of recent work done. Runs great. Passed inspetion/everything works great. Take it to your mechanic. $4,250/OBO. Many Fwy miles. 805-712-8425 Chuck. See at 409N. 100 E.
- 2001 Lincoln Town Car: 114,000 miles, leather interior, always garaged, $4000. 580-548-3030. Cedar City.
- 2005 CrownVic 100000 Custom Paint, New Tires,Good Condition $4000 Call Rhonda at 928-308-5380
- 1994 Ford Ranger, 7 Ft bed. Runs good. 223, 651 miles. Call 435-868-8349.
- Coal for Sale: Lump coal mixed sizes. $10 per 5 gallon bucket. (Buckets included) Burns excellent! Limited Supply. Call RJ 435-705-0651 Cedar City
- GE Washer: White, 1 year old, great condition, $350 OBO. 562-305-3632.
- Ladies Leopard Fur: 3/4 coat, size medium. Original cost $300. Asking $110. 435-867-6418.
- Ladies Charcoal grey wool full length coat, size large. Original cost $225. Asking $90. 435-867-6418.
- King Bed complete w/brass head board, sheets, matress cover,bed spread. Hardly used. $250.00 435-867-1298.
- Bassett buffet and china hutch. Medium oak. Glass doors. Approx 55" W, 82" H, 19" D. $400. Call to get pictures by e-mail. 435-586-2773.
- Beautiful gold leaf mirror approx. 29×37" wood frame. Originally purchased at Bombay and Company. $50.00 Great deal very good condition. I can send you a picture anytime. 702-469-7704.
- Sealy Plush King mattress with two box platforms metal frame, good condition $100.00. Also a beautiful King tufted, upholstered gray linen headboard $75.00. 702-469-7704.
- Hammond Organ E-112: All Tubes, Excellent Sound. Cedar City. BINKS Paint booth, $250 OBO. Please Call Jay 702-860-9630.
- Romax Model:MPG CNC with an 11"x14" work space table, made in the USA. Model: Romax MPGCedar City. $1000 OBO 702-860-9630.
- 1997 Red Ford Explorer. Asking $2,500.00, obo. In good condition, paint/interior/motor. Runs good. 150,000 miles, V8. Tow package. 435-865-2820 ask for Jerry or leave message.
- Two pallets of cement wall block, new/unused. Estimate 200 blocks. $200.00. Two 20-ton capacity chain hoists, $100.00 each. Parowan. 435-586-9762.
- Savage A22 Mag/scope: $310. Keltec 380 sub comp: $190. 435-632-8248.
- Stationary Bike: $75. 3 wheel Bike, no frills: $300. Electronic Equipment and speakers: $500. Snowmobile, Polaris, wide track: $550. Two Sony remotes, One Panasonic: $5. Chaps-6 with velcro: $5. 435-703-5111.
- Single Wide Mobile Home @3830 Minersville Hwy #20 Enoch. Owner occupied only park. $12,500, will carry some. Fairly new water heater, hot water tank, garbage disposal, deck. Chuck 805-712-8425.
- Blow-up Queen Mattress & Case, no holds: $50. VHS cassette tapes: $10. 8 Track tapes: $12. Snow bibs, size 14, excellent conditon: $10. ATV Helmet & Bag: $20. 435-703-5111.
- Pothos plant $20.00 Beautiful! Other plants call to see. Leather jacket. 435-590-8063.
- CLASSIC FUJI – G690 CAMERA SYSTEM: 120/220 Film-6×9 CM (2-1/4"x3-1/4") Negatives/Transpariencies: 2 G690-RF Bodies 2/100MM Lenses 65MM W.A. &180MM. Lenses both w/original Fuji viewfinders, case. All Mint Condition. $1,350. 435-383-3099
- CLASSIC FUJI WIDE ANGLE LENS: For G690 System, 65 MM w/accessory viewfinder. $395. 435-383-3099.
- OAK DINING TABLE With 6 Chairs, 42" wide X 6Ft Long, 2=12" Leafs that store under table, will seat 10 comfortable, Asking $200. 435-586-0250 Call, can text pictures.
- Found on Rocky Peek Trail in 3 Peaks Rec area: 1/1/18: Hooded Sweater with 4 shades of blue. If yours call Doug 435-773-3250.
- Bachelor done with Dating sites. Seeks just one sincere woman 58 . Non-smoker, loves animals, creative mind, for friendship only. 435-327-8212.
- Artist Needs sponsors to market original oil pintings. Landscaping, Impressionism & other paintings. Will paint to your specifications. Call 435-327-8212
- I embroider pillowcases, dishtowels, & quilts. You can bring me your quilts or pillowcases and I’ll finish them for you. I also qrochet pot holders & dishrags. Call Sherie 435-586-7047.
- Cedar City Realty LLC Call for a free professional broker opinion and market analysis for your home, business, or property. No fees or obligation. William G. Davidson. Principal Broker. Lic#10554105-PB00 email@example.com 435-212-1416.
- 1 acre foot water right north 56. text message to 435-559-4402
- Very Custom Home 3 bed 3 bath. You must to see it to appreciate. Including 2 great Sun Rooms and large cold storage. Call Debbie Smith 435-531-1515 Realtypath
- Aspen Meadows Apartment, Cedar City, Utah. My sister has to move up north and needs to sell her contract for private room student housing. Direct Deposit is $250. 385-319-6437.
- Temple quilts/Wall hangings, made to order. Custom quilting, all size quilts. Or… Do it yourself – call for machine rental quote. 435-865-6880.
- LICENSED COMPUTER REPAIR *Virus Repair *Data Recovery *Networking *PC Security *Computer Cleanup *Housecalls -FAST Turnaround Time and Flat Rates A PSYCHLONE COMPUTERS 435-590-2114
- A-Nay Lawn & Landscape. Fall clean up: leaves, trees, shrubs, etc. Snow Removal. Call Christian for Free Estimate 801-231-9319.
- Wholesale Hardwood Floors: Installation, Repair, Finishing & Refinishing. 30 Years Experience. Licensed & Insured. See my Showroom in Cedar City by Appointment. The Most 5 Star Reviews on Houzz.com in Utah. Free Estimates. (435)691-4250. www.gregwarreninc.com.
- Computer running slow? We remove the viruses, do computer tune-up/optimization, and more. Color Country Computers serves Iron County. Friendly, local, and affordable. Call Connie at 435-327-0980.
- Handyman. Licensed, affordable & guaranteed. Carpentry, concrete, masonry, drywall, flooring, painting/staining , landscaping, roofing, welding & pressure washing, minor electrical/plumbing etc. and general repairs/maintenance. Excellent references. Call Pat 435-559-4520.
- Clock Repair. Grandfather clocks, antique clocks, and cuckoo clocks. Over 30-years experience. Pick-up and Delivery. Call Bill, 435-477-1211.
- Gil’s Mobile Welding. I’ll come to your home/business. Repair fencing, gates, wrought-iron, utilities trailers, farm equipment, cosmetic repair small/big household metal items. Fair pricing/free estimates. Don’t toss it, I’ll weld/fix it. 435-383-3259.
- Dad & Son’s Property Maintenance. Honest & dependable, free estimates, fair pricing. 435-383-3259.
- J.A.S. Welding Service. Specialist on all iron work. Every type of repair, Heavy equipment, or small reparations. All work guaranteed. Free estimate! Call 435-592-4515.
- CARING COMPANION SERVICES: Provides care and companionship for seniors in need, including transportation, shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders and respite care. References available. Call: Linda Peterson (435) 233-6802.
- Creative Touch Beauty Salon has a booth open for one cosmetologist and one nail tech ($60/week booth rent) 435-590-8093.
- I will convert your camcorder, VHS, hi-8 cassette tapes to DVD! $12 / tape. Located in Cedar City. Save Your Precious Memories before they disappear! 435-559-3576.
- Are you open to earning extra income from home? This is not an multi-level marketing company. If you have a strong work ethic, please call (435) 625-1226.
- Looking for a Bass Player for our band. Hours need to be flexible. We have regular monthly shows. Call Jay 858-243-4398.
Justin W. Wayment (7011)
Christian Jones (15873)
WAYMENT & JONES LAW
Attorneys for Plaintiff
51 East 400 North #1
P.O. Box 1808
Cedar City, UT 84721-1808
Telephone: (435) 586-3300
Fax: (435) 586-4288
In the Fifth Judicial District Court in and for Iron County, State of Utah
MARY JANE S. VANDENBERGHE FAMILY, LLC, Plaintiff,
THE HEIRS AND DEVISEES OF JEMIMA HAMILTON, AND JOHN DOES I-X, Defendants.
Case No. 170500191
Judge Keith C. Barnes
THE STATE OF UTAH TO DEFENDANTS:
The above-entitled Court has entered an Order granting Plaintiff the right to serve Defendants, THE HEIRS AND DEVISEES OF JEMIMA HAMILTON, AND JOHN DOES I-X, by Publication. You are thereafter hereby summoned and required to file an answer in writing to a Complaint on file with the clerk of the above entitled Court, located at 40 North 100 East, Cedar City, UT 84720. You are also required to file an Answer with the court and serve upon, or mail to, Plaintiff’s attorney, a copy of said Answer within twenty-one (21) days after the service of the Summons upon you if you reside within the State of Utah, or thirty (30) days after the service of Summons upon you if you reside outside the State of Utah.
If you fail so to do, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in said Complaint, which has been filed with the Clerk of said Court.
Please be advised that this action seeks to quiet title to certain real property and identified in Plaintiff’s Complaint, Exhibit A, which is located in Iron County, Utah, and once quieted, the land shall be titled solely in the name of Plaintiff Mary Jane S. Vandenberghe Family, LLC, to the exclusion of all parties.
A copy of the Complaint in this action has been deposited with the Clerk of the Court, with a description of the Real Property, and can be picked up by anyone claiming an interest in the above matter at no charge.
Published January 10, 17 & 24, 2018
Iron County Today
Notice of work order Lien by Ron’s Sporting Goods. 2011 Yamaha Y2450, Vin#JYACJ15C8BA014742, Sale is subject to interest of Lien Holder. Ron’s Sporting Goods, 138 So. Main, Cedar City, Utah. 435-586-9901.
Published January 17, 2018
Iron County Today