- FOR SALE
- HELP WANTED
- LOST & FOUND
- REAL ESTATE
- YARD SALES
- LEGAL NOTICES
- Pre-Agility and Agility Fun for Dogs being held by Gail Workman on Thursday nights in Cedar City. Call 435-592-5487 for information
- For Sale: English Red Tick Pups, $300. UKC registered/shots. Proven Cross. Call 702-371-6089.
- Responsible Dog Ownership Day September 29th 12 – 3 at Canyon Park East Side in Cedar City. Training demos, K9 Police demo, Kids Education Program and fun games for dogs.
- Microchip Clinic on Oct 6th at Petsense from 11am – 3pm. Walk-ins are welcome or save $5 when you book an appointment. Contact Chelsie at 503-812-8778. Dogs and cats welcome!
- LegUpQuilting , 9/20-9/22, 10-4 each day. 25% OFF ENTIRE STOCK SALE. Precut quilting fabrics, kits, supplies, notions, hats, & purses, 1451 N 6775 W, Cedar City, (435) 590-2483.
- 1999 Chevrolet Pickup 4×4, extended cab, in good working condition, runs well, needs some body work. $2,900 OBO. 435-590-8916.
- 2015 Honda Prius V Red Excellent Condition, 31,000 Miles, asking $20,600. Call 435-590-3141 In Cedar City. Ask for Marianne or leave a message
- 1998 Chevy Tahoe 4 wheel drive, LS Package. Good working condition. 165K miles. $3000 OBO. Cedar City 435-669-8751
- 2001 Oldsmobile Alero, 3 newer tires, A/C. Car must be driven in the day light because one headlight is smashed. Runs really well. $250. Kevin 435-586-7200.
- 1994 Mustang 302: $1,990. Runs Fast, New brakes, See Justin @ Enterprise Auto: 435-878-2000
- 1997 Red Ford Explorer. Asking $2,195. obo. In good condition, paint/interior/motor. Runs good. 150,000 miles, V8. Tow package. 435-867-6067 ask for Marty or leave message.
- 22 Rifles: Rossi Compact Pump: $300. C2 Compact w/Simmons Scope: $400. Ruger 10-22 w/30Cal Wood Stock: $400. Call or Text 435-632-8248.
- 243 Rifles: Henry Long Ranger w/Leopold 3-9 Scope: $800. Tikka T3 Stainless w/Nikon 3-9 Scope: $800. Call or Text 435-632-8248.
- Ladies 26", 21 Speed Bike with front shocks. Paid $300 New – Will sale for $110 or make offer. Jerry 435-817-2045
- Mens 26", 21 Speed Bike. Road/Dirt Tires $90 or make offer. Jerry 435-817-2045
- 1983 Ford Bronco. 6 Cyl. Standard Transmission. Hey it Runs!!! $1500 or best offer. Call Tom at 435-559-7393.
- WELDER Miller TIG Diversion 180 New condition 2-big full Argon tanks (owned-not rented) 30 pounds of 5356 rod and lots of extra collets, tungsten, regulator, hose, etc. $2,000.00 435-669-0677
- Like New- Sportsman 500 Mossy Oak Camo 2004 4×4, All wheel drive On demand, Auto trans., less than 2300 miles, seasonal use only. 435-990-1341 ask for Alex.
- For Sale: 45, 78, 33 1/4, Records $1/ea. Lots of Yorkie Clotes: $2/ea. Extra Large Cat Tower: $100. 435-559-0838.
- Brand New Refrigerated A/C Window Unit. $80 Or Make Offer. 592-0620 180 South 200 East.
- Red Stone Kerosene Heater with new can and pump. $70 Call or text 435-383-3656.
- Sofa for sale. England Furniture Company, made in the USA. One year old with 5yr accident protection. Contemporary style. Gray. 77" X 36" Asking $400. 435-590-6652
- ORGANIC EGGS, WEIGHTED BLANKETS, QUILLOWS adult/child size, AT&T 2-line speaker phone, oval serving platter, Plantronics Headset for work-from-home, hot/cold packs, old army gas cans, Uniden Cordless Remote Phones. 435-559-1657
- Looking for an experienced flooring installer for extra work. Must know all kinds of flooring. Have your own tools and truck. Paying going rate or more. Call or Visit: Abby Festival Carpet & Floor. 435-586-1114
- Mountain Springs Prep Academy is looking for an Advisor. This is a Case management and administrative position. Responsibilities include: meeting regularly w/students to work on personal progress and family goals; support students in getting jobs/getting involved in the community; regular update calls to parents and referring professionals; working w/students’ therapists in town assuring that there is continuity of care. Familiarity with residential treatment and recovery programs is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is required. Masters in a social science (Psychology, Family Therapy, Sociology or School Counseling) is preferred. This job is about creating relationships w/students, parents and with referral sources and other treatment programs so we are seeking someone who is outgoing, can work in a team environment, has exceptional organizational skills, and has good people & communication skills. Pay depends on experience. Please No Phone Calls. Email Resume to email@example.com
- Found Samsung cell phone near Cross Hollow Hills ATV trails. Call 267-2163 and leave voice message to claim
- Firewood: Cedar & Pinion Pine $250/cord. Quaky-$175/cord. Free delivery within 20 mile radius. 435-559-1337.
- Lift gate- Eagle Brand, 1000 lb capacity for full size pick-up: $400. 435-559-0683.
- LegUpQuilting 9/20-9/22, 10-4 each day. 25% OFF ENTIRE STOCK SALE. Precut quilting fabrics, kits, supplies, notions, hats, & purses. 1451 N 6775 W, Cedar City, UT. (435) 590-2483.
- DAVID ALLEN CAPITAL, Simple and Fast Business Capital from $1,000 to $500,000. No Collateral Required. Approved as Fast as One Day. Funds this Week. Simple Approvals. Fast Funding. https://davidallencapital.com/#101681599 435-559-1657
- 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home for Sale $14,500. Private yard, pets welcome 465 N. 800 W. Cedar City, Ut 435-592-6118
- 2007 StarCraft Tent Trailer, 19 gal fresh water, Furnace, Refrigerator, Sink, Toilet, Inside and outside Shower, 9ft awning, outside barbecue grille. Batteries and LP Tanks. $3800 OBO. Call/TXT 435-590-7503
- 2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT side by side, red. New engine, great shape, just serviced and PT610 Paiute 10′ x 6′ trailer with ramp gate; $4,000.00 801-850-7558
- 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Horse property on 20 acres -for rent. $1395 per month 5953 N. 1700 W. Cedar City. Pets welcome call 435-592-6118
- Quilt your own quilts. Rent my machine and do your own custom quilting. OR… I will do it for you, custom quilting from baby-king. (435) 865-6880
- A-Nay Lawn & Landscape. For all your landscaping needs: sprinkler repair, and installation, mowing, trimming, aeration, thatching, weed spraying, yard cleaning and snow removal. Call Christian for Free Estimate 801-231-9319.
- Computer running slow? We remove the viruses, do computer tune-up/optimization, and more. Color Country Computers serves Iron County. Friendly, local, and affordable. Call Connie at 435-327-0980.
- Wholesale Hardwood Floors: Installation, Repair, Finishing & Refinishing. 30+ Years Experience. Licensed & Insured. See my Showroom in Cedar City by Appointment. The Most 5 Star Reviews on Houzz.com in Utah. Free Estimates. (435)691-4250. www.gregwarreninc.com
- Handyman. Licensed, affordable & guaranteed. Carpentry, concrete, masonry, drywall, flooring, painting/staining , landscaping, roofing, welding & pressure washing, minor electrical/plumbing etc. and general repairs/maintenance. Excellent references. Call Pat 435-559-4520
- Clock Repair. Grandfather clocks, antique clocks, and cuckoo clocks. Over 30-years experience. Pick-up and Delivery. Call Bill, 435-477-1211.
- Gil’s Mobile Welding. I’ll come to your home/business. Repair fencing, gates, wrought-iron, utilities trailers, farm equipment, cosmetic repair small/big household metal items. Fair pricing/free estimates. Don’t toss it, I’ll weld/fix it. 435-383-3259.
- Dad & Son’s Property Maintenance. Honest & dependable, free estimates, fair pricing. 435-383-3259.
- J.A.S. Welding Service. Specialist on all iron work. Every type of repair, Heavy equipment, or small reparations. All work guaranteed. Free estimate! Call 435-592-4515.
- CARING COMPANION SERVICES: Provides care and companionship for seniors in need, including transportation, shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders and respite care. References available. Call: Linda Peterson (435) 233-6802.
- Capt. Rick-Handyman Carpenter/Painter: Repairs & Renovations Decks, Railings, Fences, Doors, Windows, Kitchens, Baths, Appliances, Varnishing, Light Trucking. Honest & Reliable, Clean & Careful, Cedar City Area Rick 435-477-9032. Cell:612-802-6205.
- Creative Touch Beauty Salon has a booth open for full time/part time hair dressers- cosmotologists $60/week or $200/month Call Raina @435-590-8093.
- Piano teacher, experienced. Beginner/advanced students. Classical, pop, jazz, new-age. Great student success, reasonable. in Cedar City. Sharlene 435-590-5570.
- Man seeks truck drivers as private opponents for pro style wrestling matches at Orem, Utah. 30-65, 5′-9" to 6′-7" tall, 175-325 pounds.Wayne Sine (385)-535-9043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for someone to refurbish my Eddison Phonograph. 435-559-0838.
- Man seeks truck drivers 30-65. 5′-9" to 6′-6 tall, 175-325 pounds, as private opponents for pro style wrestling matches at Orem, Utah. Wayne Sine (385)-535-9043 or email@example.com
- 79 N Cove Dr. Cedar City. Crafts, furniture, stuffed animals, books, jewelry, collectibles & miscellaneous items. Sept 21st & 22nd 8am-5pm
- Sept 22nd, 9am-1pm, 477 W. 1500 N Cedar. Off Northfield Rd.
- Multi-family yard sale! Kids clothing, toys & books; housewares, construction materials, tools & LED lights. 869 S Ridge Rd. Cedar City, Saturday 22nd, 9 am to noon.
The Cedar City Police Department announces the disposal of found and unclaimed property in accordance with UCA 77-24a-5 and UCA 45-1-101. The Cedar City Police department has in its possession: mountain style, BMX, road and children’s bicycles; scooters; MP3 style players; hand/power tools; luggage w/personal property; video games and other electronics and computing devices; cell phones; keys; jewelry, coins and currency; shoes, clothing and bedding; wallets, purses, backpacks; sporting and camping equipment; firearms and knives; strollers; camera equipment. All unclaimed found property or other unclaimed property will disposed of in accordance to state law and city policy after November 21, 2018. Please contact Cedar City PD 435-586-2956
Published August 29, September 5, 12 & 19, 2018
Iron County Today
INVITATION TO BID
Enoch City is seeking engineering service bids to update the water section of the Capital Facilities Plan 2012 with a Water Impact Fee Facilities Plan. The RFP can be viewed at www.cityofenoch.org/iffp and is accessed by password only. To receive the password, contact the Enoch City Manager, Rob Dotson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-586-1119. Proposals are due no later than 3:00pm on September 26, 2018. All requirements and procedures are contained on pages 2 and 3 of the RFP.
Published September 19, 2018
Iron County Today
As required by law under the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) notice is hereby given that Southern Utah University and the Success Academy have developed an asbestos management plan which applies to all non profit elementary and secondary schools. The plan is available for review at the SUU Facilities Management Administration Building at 385 South 1275 West, Cedar City, UT from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Published September 19, 26 & October 3, 2018
Iron County Today
State Bank of Southern Utah, with its main office headquartered at 377 N Main Street, Cedar City, Utah, 84721, hereby provides notice of its intent to establish a domestic branch of its banking operations in Fillmore, Utah, on property located at 310 South Main Street. Any person wishing to comment on this application may file his or her comments in writing with the regional director of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation at the appropriate FDIC office located at 25 Jessie Street at Ecker Square, Suite 2300, San Francisco, California, 94105, ATTN: Kathy Moe, Regional Director, not later than 15 days after the date of this publication The non-confidential portions of the application are on file at the appropriate FDIC office and are available for public inspection during regular business hours. Photocopies of the non-confidential portion of the application file will be made available upon request.
Published September 19, 2018
Iron County Today