- FOR SALE
- HELP WANTED
- REAL ESTATE
- YARD SALES
- LEGAL NOTICES
- Microchip Clinic at Petsense: Saturday, May 5th 9-5. $40 per pet. FFCK9s member price is $30 each. Make an appointment for $5 off. Contact Lynne 435-590-7451. Walk-ins welcome!
- I am offering high quality residential home inspections to who needs them great rates please call or text for quote 435-559-1790 Matthew christensen
- Heavy Duty Mity-Midget Ladder 17′- Paid $450 would like $250-Like New. 100ft. Air hose- $25 OBO. Upright Air Compressor- $200. Jazzy Chair, needs batteries- $200 OBO. 435-592-0620.
- Montero Sport Mitsubishi 4×4. $2,200 OBO. 180 S. 200 E. Cedar City. 435-592-0620.
- HAND-CRANK MOVIE CAMERA! “Pathe Baby" from 1917 (100+ years old!), Paris, France. Rare collectable, excellent, $75 OBO. “Odd-Ball" film not available. See photos in Craigslist – St. George. 435-383-3099.
- Nikon 35MM SLR Camera Outfit. Model EL/W – black body w/superb Nikkor 50mm, f1.4 lens, nice case, new lithium battery, tripod, $139 for all! Call for more info. 435-383-3099.
- Fifth Wheel Hitch, Excellent. Game Table, 6 Chairs, Plus 2 matching bar stools. Deal at $200. 435-590-1720.
- Jazzy chair, excellent shape (needs 2 batteries) & the carrier for the back of your car for the Jazzy. Also an older wheelchair, bigger. $2000.00 for all. 435-572-5848.
- Air Conditioning unit for window- works well $100. Singer Sewing Machine- reconditioned $100. Desk with Book Case, Solid Wood- $200. 435-572-5848.
- Mobility Chair, Quantum Q6 Edge (Pride). Excellent condition, new batteries, fully functional. Reclines flat and elevates. $3,500 obo. Call/text (435)327-2101. Cedar City.
- Four Wheeler – 2WD, 2000 Honda 400ex, four stroke,. Always garaged, NO rust. Runs perfect, new battery, twist throttle, nerf bars,rear rack, extra set of tires and wheels. $1800. 754-562-5223.
- Serta Perfect Sleeper Pillow top mattress dbl size w/frame and fondation $120.00. Bedding also availabe. 435-867-1298
- Sport Craft Pool Cue with Case Graphite & Titanium $25. Please Call or Text 435-383-3656.
- Drivers, Class-A CDL: Increased Pay & New Trucks!! Dedicated Routes! No CDL? No Problem! Call Swift Today! 855-292-2945
- Looking for housecleaner, yard maintenance, gardener, milk goats, care for pets, genealogy in Croatian, Slovenian and Serbian languages. Contact Jeff 435-592-1991
- Drivers: New Dedicated Positions. HOME WEEKLY. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Call NOW 888-852-6250
- Looking for a Granite Fabricator in a very busy shop. Please call 435-590-5984 to set up an interview. No Experience Necessary.
- ADVANCED LAWN CARE quality, affordable, dependable, full service lawn care for Cedar City area. For a FREE ESTIMATE call 435-592-4969
- Ladders – Werner 16′ and 28′ fiberglass extension ladders with quick click leg levelers and padded end covers. 3-4 years old. Great shape and safe. 16′-$100, 28′-$150. 562-754-5223.
- Approx. 40’x12′ Pole Barn with Metal Roof. FREE!!! Take down and Haul Away. In Duck Creek Village. Contact Larry 435-867-8082.
- Cedar City Realty LLC 4% Commission on all listings with full contract service. Call today for a free market analysis for home, land or business with No fees or obligation. William G. Davidson. Principal Broker. Lic#10554105-PB00 email@example.com 435-212-1416.
- Home Wanted in S.E. Cedar City. 3 or 4 bedroom. With or without basement. Quite residental area desired. Ph 435-238-0183.
- 20 ACRES RANCHLAND $26,500, 40 miles west of Cedar City. County maintained road. Electric at street. Deeded water right. Surveyed, Title Insured. Owner Finance $5000 down, $248.00 monthly 702-683-1855
- LAND FOR SALE in PAROWAN. Approx. 0. 44 acre. Utilities on site. Irrigation water- a big plus! 282 S 300E. Gorgeous mtn.views. Great Location. Contact: 435 705 5929
- 1 acre foot of water in Beryl area, $3000. OBO Call 435-313-6174.
- For Sale 17′ Folbot 2 person kayak-sailboat rig. Custom Made. Original Owner. Excellent Condition. $400. Photos available. Call Clark. 801-292-4093
- Basement Apartment for Rent. 2-bed, 1-bath, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room with washer & dryer. $700/month and $700 deposit. No Pets. Call Denise 435-590-4313.
- Furnshd Basemnt rm Avail. 4/15/18 Utilities includ. Wi-Fi use includ. Shared Bathrm and Laundry Rm $400 w/400 depost. 6 mth lease. Located in Enoch. 435-691-4027 Female tenants only.
- Dad & Son’s Property Maintenance. Honest & dependable, free estimates, fair pricing. 435-383-3259.
- LICENSED COMPUTER REPAIR *Virus Repair *Data Recovery *Networking *PC Security *Computer Cleanup *Housecalls -FAST Turnaround Time and Flat Rates A+ PSYCHLONE COMPUTERS 435-590-2114
- A-Nay Lawn & Landscape. For all your landscaping needs: sprinkler repair, and installation, mowing, trimming, aeration, thatching, weed spraying, yard cleaning and snow removal. Call Christian for Free Estimate 801-231-9319.
- Quilt your own quilts. Rent my machine and do your own custom quilting. OR… I will do it for you, custom quilting from baby-king. (435) 865-6880
- Computer running slow? We remove the viruses, do computer tune-up/optimization, and more. Color Country Computers serves Iron County. Friendly, local, and affordable. Call Connie at 435-327-0980.
- Wholesale Hardwood Floors: Installation, Repair, Finishing & Refinishing. 30+ Years Experience. Licensed & Insured. See my Showroom in Cedar City by Appointment. The Most 5 Star Reviews on Houzz.com in Utah. Free Estimates. (435)691-4250. www.gregwarreninc.com .
- Handyman. Licensed, affordable & guaranteed. Carpentry, concrete, masonry, drywall, flooring, painting/staining , landscaping, roofing, welding & pressure washing, minor electrical/plumbing etc. and general repairs/maintenance. Excellent references. Call Pat 435-559-4520.
- Clock Repair. Grandfather clocks, antique clocks, and cuckoo clocks. Over 30-years experience. Pick-up and Delivery. Call Bill, 435-477-1211.
- Gil’s Mobile Welding. I’ll come to your home/business. Repair fencing, gates, wrought-iron, utilities trailers, farm equipment, cosmetic repair small/big household metal items. Fair pricing/free estimates. Don’t toss it, I’ll weld/fix it. 435-383-3259.
- J.A.S. Welding Service. Specialist on all iron work. Every type of repair, Heavy equipment, or small reparations. All work guaranteed. Free estimate! Call 435-592-4515.
- CARING COMPANION SERVICES: Provides care and companionship for seniors in need, including transportation, shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders and respite care. References available. Call: Linda Peterson (435) 233-6802.
- Quickbooks Help. Bank Reconciliations. Payroll, Invoicing, Bill Pay, Annual Catch-ups & Cleanup, Financial Statements, Training, and any other Quickbooks needs. Excellent Service. Call Jordan at 435-201-3647.
- Handyman ,Licensed and Insured, home and real estate repairs and inspection . Painting, drywall, carpentry, stucco , patio covers, electrical, doors, replacement windows, deck repair, roof repair. 39 Years in business. Call Ray , 435-559-7669.
- Horse Riding/Training Lessons: Your horse at your place, or public arena. 40 years experience, pleasure or show, English or Western. 208-794-8182 (call or text) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capt. Rick-Handyman Carpenter/Painter: Repairs & Renovations Decks, Railings, Fences, Doors, Windows, Kitchens, Baths, Appliances, Varnishing, Light Trucking. Honest & Reliable, Clean & Careful, Cedar City Area Rick 435-477-9032. Cell:612-802-6205.
- Huge Tool Sale, metal lathe, milling machine, machinist tools, tool boxes, work benches and more. April 13th-14th and April 20-21st. 9am-2pm. 605 S. 2475 W. CC. Bob 435-867-4330
- Saturday April 21st 9am-6pm weather permitting. Mens & Women’s Denim pants, a couple camo sets, jewelry, new womens shoes, much more! 313 N. Beacon Dr. off Hwy 56 CC.
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE
Notice is hereby given that the Cedar City Council at its regular meeting of April 11, 2018, passed the following ordinance:
1. Ordinance No. 0411-18, an ordinance amending the zoning from mixed use to student housing district for property located at 119 North 800 West.
Said Ordinance shall become effective immediately upon publication.
A Copy of said ordinance may be seen and/or purchased at the office of the Cedar City Recorder, 10 North Main Street, Cedar City, Utah.
Published April 18, 2018
Iron County Today